About Our Physicians
We provide the highest standard of care to our patients. With years of experience practicing medicine, we are renowned for our skill in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of conditions and disorders. Our doctors and our entire medical staff are always ready to provide expertise, experience and compassion to each and every one of our patients.
Daniel N Driscoll M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Driscoll earned his medical degree from Brown University in 1990 after graduating with honors from Dartmouth College in 1986. He completed his internship and residency at Massachusetts General Hospital where he served as Chief Resident in Plastic Surgery. He went on to complete a Burn Reconstruction Fellowship at Shriners' Hospital for Children in Boston where he remains as an integral part of a team of surgeons who travel to underdeveloped countries each year to provide care to burned children in need.
Recognized as an expert in his field, Dr. Driscoll has written numerous articles for medical journals and frequently presents at national society meetings such as the American Burn Association, and the Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons. He has made local and national presentations on topics such as complex nasal reconstruction, scalp tissue expansion, ear reconstruction, innovations in cosmetic breast surgery, and international burn care. In addition to cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries of the face, breasts and abdomen, Dr. Driscoll has worked extensively in both burn reconstruction and body contouring after massive weight loss.
- American Medical Association
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- American Burn Association
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Massachusetts Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Shriner's Burns Institute, Boston
- Newton Wellesley Hospital, Newton Lower Falls
- Emerson Hospital, Concord
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- Tufts Medical Center - Chief of Plastic Surgery